SANTA BARBARA AND MONTECITO PROPERTY INSURANCE UPDATE:
We are coming up on the one year anniversary of the 2017 Montecito Thomas Fire, we strongly advise that you consider protecting your home with Homeowners Insurance from the Baxter Team.
Two things you can do to prepare for fire season:
1. Be Proactive: Buy Fire Insurance to protect your home. Free Quote Now!
2. Be Prepared.
6 Ways to be Prepared
1. Sign up for the local alert system: http://awareandprepare.org
2. Do not wait to evacuate. If you do not feel safe leave.
3.Create and maintain 200 feet of defensible space around your home.
4. Make an action plan for your family.
- designate a meeting place
- have a communication plan
- make a plan for your pets
5. Keep emergency supplies in your car
6. Bring the 6 P’s
- people and pets
- papers, phone numbers, important docs
- prescriptions, eyeglasses
- personal computer
- plastic credit card, ATM cards