Earthquakes in California are common. California is one of the most seismically active regions in the world. More than 300 faults crisscross the state, which sits atop two of Earth’s major tectonic plates, the Pacific and North American plates. About 10,000 quakes each year rattle Southern California alone, although most of them are too small to be felt.
California faces an almost certain risk of being rocked by a strong earthquake by 2037.
Scientists still cannot predict exactly where in the state such a quake will occur or when. But the analysis should be a wake-up call for residents to prepare for a natural disaster in earthquake country. *
*”Experts: Expect big Calif. quake by 2037″ By ALICIA CHANG
Baxter Insurance encourages you to be prepared.
Two things you can do to prepare for a Earthquake:
1. Be Proactive: Buy Earthquake Insurance to protect your home and business.
2. Be Prepared.
Steps to Protect your Santa Barbara home and business Now
Do not delay in taking action to protect you, your family and your property.
We recommend that you take the following actions now:
- Assemble a disaster preparedness kit.
- Develop a family emergency plan.
- Prepare your house for quakes and find a safe place to drop and cover.
- Learn how to evacuate a tsunami danger zone.
- Keep important documents and information together.
- Practice an evacuation route.
- Prepare supplies for pets.
- Learn how to register yourself as Safe and Well after an emergency.
Feel free to share the Baxter Insurance Newsletter with your friends and neighbors!
Protect your home and business. If you would like a free quote for Earthquake Insurance, click, call or come in.
For 30 years, Baxter Insurance has been the leading provider for Homeowner’s, Flood and Earthquake Insurance for Santa Barbara. WE will obtain the best possible coverage at the lowest price.
If you have any questions, or would like a free quote:
email@example.com or http://montecitoinsurance.com/request-quote/
Come in: 1033 Santa Barbara Street, Santa Barbara, CA
Baxter Insurance is the leading provider of Homeowners Insurance in the Santa Barbara, Montecito & Goleta areas.