skip to Main Content
Uninterrupted Service and Support. We are here for your during these challenging times. Need Help? Call Us at 805-963-4048 or email

How do you get Earthquake Insurance?

In California, Earthquake insurance is issued by an independent organization, the California Earthquake Authority (CEA). CEA policies are available through Baxter Insurance, your Santa Barbara FarmersĀ® agent.

Do You Need Earthquake Insurance?

Homeowners often question whether they should buy Earthquake Insurance. If you’re not sure whether you need it or not, consider these questions when buying Homeowners Insurance:

  • What will happen to your home if there is an earthquake?
  • If your home is damaged by an earthquake, can you rebuild or fix your home without insurance?
  • Can you afford to replace any personal items that can be lost or damaged in an earthquake?
  • Do you have somewhere else to live if your house is uninhabitable due to damage from an earthquake?

Speak to one of our Representatives about Earthquake Insurance

For help answering these questions, contact Baxter Insurance! We’re available to help you find the best Earthquake Insurance policy quote. Speak with one of our agents in Santa Barbara (805) 963-4048 or schedule a meeting at our office at 1033 Santa Barbara Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101.

Providing free Earthquake Insurance quotes to all cities in California including:

Santa Barbara, Goleta, Montecito, Summerland, Carpinteria, Summerland, Solvang, Santa Maria, Los Olivos, Los Alamos, Santa Ynez, Ventura, Oxnard, Ojai, Fillmore, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Agoura Hills, Westlake Village, Simi Valley, Bakersfield, San Jose, San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Long Beach, San Francisco

Back To Top